The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for providing support to Brand Portfolio Directors and leadership as requested.
· Creates deliverables including but not limited to sales campaigns, presentations, training, spreadsheets, and internal/external communications.
· Acts as Data Analytics SME to pull information from the global dashboards, MicroStrategy and Bullhorn for reporting and sales enablement.
· Large-scale executive coordination – assists with the coordination of schedules, and executive support.
· Liaison to strategy, marketing, and operations teams to enhance strategic alignment between departments.
· Assists with planning meetings and schedules calls/meetings as requested
· Responsible for various reports as requested and ensures reports are accurate and delivered on time.
· Ensures deliverables are free of errors and are formatted expertly.
· Helps manage project/initiative timelines and calendars to eliminate conflicts and confusion.
· Understands the interworking of the Adecco Group organizational structure and key points of contact.
· Collaborates with PRS colleagues to ensure projects/initiates/timelines are clearly communicated and the appropriate parties are involved.
Completes other administrative tasks as required.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of related administrative/sales support experience is required.
· Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Adecco Group colleagues they engage with
· Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
· Ability to follow direction and deliver accurate information as requested in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
· Expert attention to detail and proofreading skills.
· Able to translate the goals of the project/initiative to ensure the content and formatting of the deliverables align with it’s intended purpose.
· Proven track record of success and/or passion for leveraging various database technology/tools to create reports as requested by leadership.
· Aptitude to write/edit sales campaigns, blogs, social media posts, and various types of written communication.
· Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word (formatting), Excel (data sorting, pivot tables, graphs), PowerPoint (graphics, visuals, animation) and Outlook (meeting requests.)
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records