Responsible for the overall management of all sales and service-related activities for this expansion role. No direct reports associated with this position and reports directly to the President.
In 2019, Olympus Partners purchased BioBridges, LLC and Madison & Miles. Jeff Souza is President and a principal owner of both companies who currently service the biotechnology space (BioBridges) and Madison Miles who services the healthcare interim leadership and search needs of teaching, community, critical access and acute care hospitals along with long term care facilities across the United States. We have been providing interim, interim to hire and direct hire managers, leaders and executives to the healthcare industry since 2003.
Our firm provides high-quality healthcare personnel supported by high-touch service. We draw on our deep understanding of healthcare to match the present our employees for the unique needs of the role and duties. Once that placement has been made, we continue to provide a high level of ongoing support to our professionals and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree and or 5 years of building a book of business
· Healthcare experience highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
· Team player and a motivation based on relentless drive for financial success
· Effective communicator; written and verbal
· Successfully establishes and maintains effective working relationships
· Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
· Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
· Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
· Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight
· Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records