Are you a natural networker? Do you love helping others? As an Adecco Staffing Recruiter, within our permanent placements division, you will positively impact others by matching talent to opportunity and opportunity to talent. Whether its uncovering new jobs, sourcing, screening and interviewing, providing career coaching, or presenting job offers, Recruiters create possibilities.
This job is for those who want to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit but also want the support of best-in-class training and a global team of colleagues just as driven as you are to put people to work. And it’s never been a better time to join Adecco. Our national search practice is expanding across the country and we will reach our goals with top sales and recruitment professionals. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received written and verbal messages
• Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
• Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Recruiting whiz: Up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
Things to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or a combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered
• Three (3) years of experience in recruiting or relevant industry experience
• Two (2) years of verifiable sales success preferred
About The Adecco Group
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records