Are you a producer who wants to create growth and be a leader within Adecco’s permanent placements division? As an Adecco Executive Recruiting Manager, you facilitate win-wins; a win for talent looking for better opportunities and a win for clients seeking the best talent. This role offers the best of both worlds; running a full recruiting desk, and managing, coaching, and developing a team. Whether you are sourcing, building networks, identifying clients’ needs, locating new opportunities, or interviewing and hiring talent, you will be successful as you lead a team of world-class recruiters to delivering shared results.
Below are qualities we seek for this role below. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Skills we look for:
• Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations
• People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
• Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
• Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Recruiting whiz: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
Things to bring:
• Minimum of five (5) years of successful sales experience required (preferably in a service industry)
• Minimum of three (3) years managing a team in recruiting or sales
• Recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
• Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered in lieu of a degree
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled