YOSS is a movement dedicated to advancing the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers!
Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, and much more.
Our ideal candidate is a doer first, and a design leader. DO: Apply deep hands-on experience to produce concepts, sketches, and high-fidelity designs for web, mobile, print and multimedia. LEAD: Help establish brand guidelines and make them come to life with modern and cutting-edge designs.
• Create appropriate design deliverables for each project (ex. prototypes, sketches, mockups)
• Take new ideas from concept to implementation, efficiently and beautifully.
• Approach design challenges holistically, considering all parts of the experience including copy, animations, UI, and business requirements.
• Help improve and maintain design patterns and systems across web, mobile and in other marketing channels.
• Drive strategy and execution around offline and online creative assets, content initiatives, website video/photography, event design, etc.
• Source, art-direct and manage 3rd party creatives as needed to complete projects
• 5+ years creative design experience including digital, print, interactive, and marketing
• Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, digital prototyping, and combining graphic design and digital interaction.
• High proficiency in industry standard tools, i.e. Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin etc.
• Cross-platform design experience (iOS, Android, Web, Emails)
• Strong prototyping skills with an eye to micro-interactions, visual design and animation
• You take a mobile-first approach to your work, applying responsive web and mobile application design knowledge
• Experience managing creative professionals and vendors
• Experience with e-commerce or conversion-based experiences a plus
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled