The Director Operations Excellence will be in charge of the overall coordination and implementation of Lean projects, total cost of ownership (TCO) programs, trainings, technology deployment and change management initiatives to ensure the implementation of the best-in-class target operating model and the consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Director Operations Excellence will work closely with the leadership team, colleagues, and client’s teams, to lead multiple business projects to enhance effectiveness and decrease the cost-to-serve. The management of day-to-day and tactical aspects of projects, implementation of innovative initiatives and other ongoing business deliverables in accordance with business needs.
By leading cross-functional teams, the Process Manager will be able to solve large, complex, and/or ambiguous business problems and drive process efficiency through Lean and other continuous process improvement tools and methodologies.
• Project Management
• Lean Methodologies Implementation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Lean Six Sigma tools/knowledge required
• Strong analytics and organizational skills required
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization
• High energy & results-driven, solution oriented attitude
• Problem-solver by seeking collaboration and team work
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
• Strong team player with ability to quickly establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is required.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled