YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for the employee experience of the YOSS US team, assists with building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers by executing transactional activities, ad-hoc requests, research, and planning. The incumbent provides high level secretarial and administrative support to the CEO of YOSS US and supports in monitoring key projects and initiatives to ensure that they are delivered to the very best standards, on-time, and budget. The Executive Assistant helps to create and maintain the YOSS culture and way of working in the office locations. Furthermore, the incumbent ensures that the office infrastructure, systems, and schedules are set up ideally for team members to perform and collaborate most effectively and efficiently.
• Create and exemplify the YOSS culture in the office locations
• Ensure smooth knowledge exchange between different office locations
• Provide access to systems and office infrastructure for all employees (incl. new starters)
• Support in creating management presentations
• Proactively manage project administration and help with the flow of various projects to meet the objectives within the established timeline
• Provide regular and accurate reporting/communication to the CEO of YOSS US
• Provide high level secretarial and administrative support to the CEO of YOSS US
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
• Build internal and external relationships to optimize all aspects of YOSS infrastructure and processes
• Manage appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements
• Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the executive’s records and files
• Responsible for all CEO travel management
• Responsible for CEO calendar management and leadership team meetings coordination
• Creation of board level presentations
• Proactively seeking new ways to increase employee experience
• Coordinate internal and external company events
• Project management experience / skills
• Experience in a multinational company, preferably in the staffing industry and / or significant startup experience
• Resilient, autonomous, motivated, goal-driven, hard worker with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• High-level presentation skills (content & delivery), organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Expert PowerPoint and Excel skills
• English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled