YOSS (“Your Own Boss”) is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a trusted online platform that connects tech talent with cool projects from fortune 50 companies and fast-growing startups. Incubated by the largest global staffing firm The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers fulfilling and consistent engagements with established brands, insurance protection, world-class support, instant payment and much more.
Are you a marketing analytics expert who is passionate about driving data insights to help shape up growth strategy and implementation? Would you like to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and be part of growing team? If your answers are yes, we would love to talk with you.
The Growth Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for using data to answer fundamental product and business questions at YOSS, including perspective customer data discovery, segmentation, campaign targeting, relevance algorithm, digital paid spend optimization, marketing funnel reporting and optimization, A/B testing etc. This role would expect tremendous career growth and will be reporting directly into the VP of Growth at YOSS.
• Lead the collection of new prospective customer data, and refinement of existing data sources
• Translate business questions into analytic hypotheses, data needs and reporting requirements
• Conduct deep-dive analysis and provide actionable insights drawn from quantitative and qualitative information and historical trends to help drive business decisions and improve KPIs, including:
o Measuring and improve engagement of freelancers and customers with the platform,
o Improving the relevance of matching of freelancers with jobs
o Driving usage and successful project completions
• Analyze campaign results and work closely with Growth team and E-Commerce team to optimize the paid media spend across different marketing channels based on volume, quality and ROI
• Create customer segmentation, LTV, marketing spend ROI optimization analysis
• Develop marketing funnel performance dashboard and automation; acquisition channel and campaign performance reporting and automation
• Lead A/B testing implementation from pre-test analysis, to test design, to execution, to statistical measurement and post-test analysis
• Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments involving new features.
o Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Business related fields
• Technical Skills:
o 5+ years experience applying scientific methods to analyze large datasets and solve realworld problems
o Working experience in database or data warehouse technologies, such as SQL Server, Amazon RedShift, Teradata, MySQL, etc
o Excellent SQL programming skills; Python programming experience is preferred
o Strong Excel skills; Experience in PowerBI, Tableau or similar analytics visualization and reporting tools is preferred
o Skilled in qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify issues, trends, or exceptions and make recommendations to drive strategic and tactical improvements
o Experience in planning, implementing and measuring marketing campaign A/B testing and related statistics
o Understanding of machine learning and data science is a plus
o Working experience in budgeting, forecasting, and basic financial modeling is a plus
● Soft Skills:
○ Proactive, highly-organized self-starter with strong project management skills
○ Comfortable with fast-paced working environment and working under pressure with tight deadlines
○ Attention to details and strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
○ Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
○ Strong relationship management skills - with individuals at all levels and in all departments of the organization
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled