YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Enterprise Sales drives sales for medium-large and key accounts. Identifies, approaches and wins new customers for YOSS. Leverages the sales team and market insights to grow the customer base. Manages and tracks the customer acquisition pipeline for the US market, shares information and best practices constantly with the team. Provides platform expertise to the customer and ensures that service offering and its benefits are fully understood.
• Execute key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans
• Collaborate closely with the Enterprise Sales team
• Capture customer needs and other ideas for product and service improvements and share them with the leadership team
• Actively drive sales initiatives for key customers to present the platform and concept
• Collaborate closely with the YOSS team by sharing customer information, winning strategies and other sales-related insights
• Build and maintain a solid sales pipeline and expand it strategically
• Monitor KPIs and take actions to improve them
• Own and hit/exceed sales target for the US market
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Interact with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• 6+ years of experience in Sales / Enterprise Sales
• Proven track record of complex sales initiatives
• Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly
• Experience with SaaS products/solutions, HR products and services
• Experience in a multinational company, preferably in the staffing industry
• Demonstrated success in participating in high-performance teams
• English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled