YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Freelance Services & Community Manager manages the marketplace of freelancers and is ultimately responsible for their success on the platform. Captures the needs of freelancers and ensures that they have the necessary tools available to manage their projects successfully. Communicates with the freelance community daily through various channels and ensures that benefits and functionalities of the marketplace are understood. Ensures adoption of YOSS within the freelance community by presenting and marketing the platform on- and offline.
• Act as the face of the company towards the freelance community
• Ensure that the top 20% freelancers on the platform receive world-class service
• Understand the needs of the freelance community and feed insights back to the business
• Formulate and propose product improvements based on experiences and feedback from the freelance community
• Align with the VP of Consumer Growth on digital marketing strategies and initiatives
• Create content for blog posts, articles, newsletters and other communication materials
• Distribute content and interact with consumers through social media channels
• Attend industry events and plan own events such as meet-ups
• Work closely with the Data Science team to understand key metrics and monitor the freelance acquisition funnel
• Monitor and adjust communication strategies to increase consumer engagement
• Lead the strategic vision and plan for digital customer retention across all marketing channels
• 6+ years of experience in Customer Support, Community Management and / or Digital Marketing
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
• Proven track record of customer support best practices for SaaS platforms
• Knowledge of customer analytics tools and methodologies
• Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly
• Experience with SaaS products/solutions, HR products and services
• Experience in a multinational company, preferably in the staffing industry
• Demonstrated success in participating in high-performance teams
• English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records