- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus minimum 2 years of experience in a service provider environment.
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred.
- Experienced with, passion for, and proven track record of operational excellence
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating technical and non-technical information effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively lead teams, directly or indirectly, to achieve desired results.
- Effective collaborator with strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across a broad and complex organization.
- Skilled change agent with ability to thrive and champion change within a rapidly evolving business environment.
- Exceptional detail-orientation and follow-up skills.
- Strong aptitude for front office systems and operational reporting tools.
- Strong analytical and basic financial acumen. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled