POSITION OBJECTIVES: Support management, recruiting and marketing departments through daily job duties and special projects
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
1. Coordinate marketing activities at branch in Atlanta, including, but not limited to, direct mail, internet and virtual tour campaigns for all recruiters
2. Maintain internal Mircrosoft Word and Excel documents
3. Develop and maintain activity and productivity reporting for marketing, recruiting and management
4. Perform database entry and management duties, internet research, internal and external travel itineraries, limited candidate and client contact.
5. Monthly billing processing
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: (although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
1. Support Soliant Health as needed
2. Assist co-workers as needed
3. Other special projects
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: (qualitative or quantitative job standards imposed on all employees in this position, for example, typing 70 w.p.m.)
MACHINES/EQUIPMENT/TOOLS USED: Computer
1. Formal Education: High School Deploma or equivalent
(a) Microsoft Office
(c) Strong interpersonal skills
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: (describe whether exposed to chemicals, indoor or outdoor conditions, confined spaces, heights or other specific work area characteristics)
Reports to George R. Pulliam (Designate Company Official(s)
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.